С 1 апреля 2011 года ОАО «Уралсвязьинформ» является частью российской национальной телекоммуникационной компании «Ростелеком» и теперь будет осуществлять свою деятельность в качестве ее макрорегионального филиала «Урал»
Ekaterinburg – March 12, 2007 – Uralsvyazinform (RTS and MICEX: URSI/URSIP) – reports on the first results of the choice made by residential subscribers. In total 2 926.4 thous. subscribers (or 93% of the residential subscriber base) have technical capability to choose.
Till February 28, 2007 Uralsvyazinform received 2 034,4 thous. supplementary agreements with the chosen tariff plan which constitutes 70% of the total residential subscriber base with a technical capability to choose. The rest 30% of the residents, who did not submit the agreements to the company, therefore, preferred to retain the prior charging system – unlimited or time-based tariff (time-based billing was in effect in Perm and Tyumen region since the mid-1990s).
The subscriber distribution (if per-minute billing is available), as of February 28, 2007, is:
fixed monthly fee (unlimited tariff) was chosen by 37% of residential subscribers;
combined charges – by 17% of residents;
time-billed charges – by 46% of residents.
For information: Uralsvyazinform offered residents an opportunity to change the payment system for free until March 31, 2007.
Andrei Belobokov, Deputy General Director – Director for Commerce, comments: «Primarily, we would like to thank our subscribers for understanding and easy perception of the tariff reform. This is surely the most large-scale and time-consuming reform in local services ever made. It is the first time when a subscriber obtained an opportunity to pay for the local services in terms of his need for communication and this proves the fairness of the reform principle – you pay for the minutes you used. Uralsvyazinform made a decision to fix unlimited tariff 40% lower than the tariff set forth by the Federal Tariff Service, and this enabled to forestall a social acuteness of the reform and to broaden the range of people who find the tariff more optimal».
For additional information, please contact IR department on tel. (007 343) 379 1219, 379 1859 or e-mail: email@example.com. The most recent company information is also available at www.uralsviazinform.ru/en, www.skrin.ru (complex disclosure information system) or URSI_RU page in Bloomberg system and URSI.RTS page in Reuters system.